Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Reliving Iceland


Jim and I are going to show our Iceland pictures at Jenny Lake on Saturday night so I have spent the last 2 days selecting the best photos to tell our story. I think I took about 800 photos so there are a lot to go through. Here is one of my favorites. We watched and photographed these cute puffins at 2 different areas in Iceland and I have way too many photos of puffins-but they are soooo cute!

I have also been typing my trip journal into the computer so that I have a more useable copy. The spellchecker in the computer must be about ready to go on strike as I continue to type in these Icelandic names and then tell the computer to ignore them!

Kodak Gallery is offering a 25% discount right now so I need to look through my river trip photos and Iceland photos to see if there are any prints I'd like to have made.

Jim is at track practice tonight so Corey and I will eat our pork chop dinner without him. Maybe the sauerkraut smell from my pork chop casserole will have lightened up by the time he gets home!

That's all for now!


No comments: