Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving in California

Yesterday I told you about our rather traditional Thanksgiving here at home. Well, here is what Tucker has been doing these days around Thanksgiving.

First there was rock-climbing in Pinnacles State Park near Solidad, CA.

The next is a photo of Tucker and Allison on Allison's sailboat.

And here is a photo of Tucker flying an airplane!!

Here is their view of the Golden Gate Bridge!

Looks like they had an adventuresome Thanksgiving!

Happy Black Friday. I went to the mall around 8 AM with the goal of getting a pair of my favorite sneakers, that I wear every day at school, that were on sale at Dick's. I had an easy time getting my size and only had to wait in line behind one other person. I got my Christmas cards at Hallmark for a great price and with minimal waiting in line.

Jim, Corey and I went to see the movie The Blind Side and we all really enjoyed it. It is based on a true story and was engaging for the two hours that it ran. Looking for something to do~check out this movie and you won't be disappointed.

Hope all is well.

No comments: