Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sold!

After a couple of false starts, we sold the buffet table for our asking price tonight! We sold it through Craigslist and it was an easy process. In spite of the recent bad publicity for Craigslist, we had a good experience. 

Now onto a weekend review. We left camp around 8:40 AM, planning to get home early enough for me to get a bike ride in the warm weather. Well, we did get home in plenty of time, but the warm weather did not get to us, this close to the lake! We were in the 50's here, but 20 miles to the south, the temps were in the 70's and 80's!! I bundled up and got 17 miles in. The weather man says that the wind is supposed to change from the north, off the lake, to the south, bringing warmth to the whole area. I think I will ride my bike to school tomorrow and take my classes outside.

Here are some photos from the weekend. Enjoy.

We started our work on Thursday by putting in the dock.


Friday dawned sunny with the promise of warm, Jenny Lake day.

I did some yoga on the "coffin" enjoying the morning peace and sun.

Lunch was on the deck.

I got lots of spinning done on the deck, on the porch and in the camp.

Saturday was another one of those days that we will fondly remember for a long time. GrandDad got his morning row in while Jim teased the fish.

Mom got to work cleaning out her garden.

And enjoying the first blossoms of spring.

Jim and GrandDad can claim bragging rights for an early season swim.

Jim caught 3 fish this weekend. I only had my camera with me when he caught the smallest of the 3!

Thanks to Neighbor Net, we had some fast internet access, 
So that is our weekend in photos. Back to school tomorrow.

Hope all is well. 

No comments: