Sunday, March 15, 2009

Join the Madness

CBS Sports has made it fairly simple to run a basketball pool so I am inviting you to join the Empty Nest Madness bracket competition. The fee is $5.00 per bracket entered and the winner will be the person who gets the most points in the whole tournament. The winner will get 50% of the pot, 2nd place will get 30 % and 3rd place will get 20%. If you are interested in joining, please e-mail me or leave a comment and I will get in touch with you on how to access the Empty Nest group page at CBS Sports. If I have your e-mail address, I may have already sent you an invitation to that website. Scoring and rules are on the website.

Tonight the teams will be announced and you have until the first tip-off of the first game on March 19th to complete your bracket on the website. You then need to send me your $5.00 (or more if you have entered more than one bracket) by March 28th. The maximum number of brackets you can enter is 3, CBS rule, not mine. 

So let me know if you want to join the fun. Since this is my first time managing something like this, let me know if I have forgotten to provide some important info.

Hope you join!

No comments: