Sunday, January 4, 2009

T'was the Night Before School Resumes. . .

Here it is Sunday night after a 12 day school vacation and I am trying to remember all the things I usually do on Sunday night during the school year. The ironing is done and my lunches are packed up for the week. I have my lesson plans in order for the week and I've started a Things to Do List. 

Today is also Corey's last day at home. Tucker is taking him back to SU tomorrow afternoon. 

Today I went to a concert by the Bucknell University Rooke Chapel Ringers at one of the downtown churches. It was excellent and as a bell ringer I could really appreciate their talents. 

Here are two more photos from our time at Jenny Lake. It was bitter cold when we got up on New Year's Day and this frost display was near the shore where a small stream enters the lake. I was intrigued by the frost formations. 




Hope all is well.

No comments: