Monday, December 15, 2008

One Elf Home, One to Go!

Here is our Elf Yourself presentation! If you have a slow internet connection, it may not be worth your time to try to watch it. Enjoy!

Send your own ElfYourself eCard

It was a busy weekend. First off, the running news. Jim travelled to wintery Spokane, WA for the 10K National Masters Cross-Country Race. He took 2nd place in his age-group and his Veteran's team took 4th place out of 8 teams. Jim was not real happy with his race, realizing just how sick he was the week before the race. I'm sure he was still glad he went to Spokane.
I went to two holiday parties over the weekend. The Friday night party was for the school staff and it was at a staff member's house. It was fun to have the time to stand around and just talk to colleagues about non-school stuff. Saturday evening I went to a party for one of the social groups at church. Again, it was fun to chat with people and find some common interests or learn something new about someone. 

Gram and I baked Christmas Cookies. That has become a tradition that I look forward to. I will make some fudge and peanut brittle later this week. 

I got started on decorating my Gingerbread House. I will assemble it this week.

Corey and I decorated the Christmas tree last night and we are quite pleased with the results. The tree has some natural decorations~pinecones near the top of the tree.

We are now looking forward to Tucker's arrival on Wednesday. Of course, the weather forecast is sketchy, so we will keep our fingers crossed for uneventful flights for him. 

Hope all is well.

No comments: