Thursday, July 31, 2008

Heading Out Again

Well, three days at home, it must be time to go away again! 

Jim got home from DC this afternoon around 4:30 PM. He quickly unpacked from that trip, got a load of laundry started and started packing for our long weekend in Canandaigua. 

We are staying at the Morgan Samuels Inn in Canandaigua. We stayed at this B&B many years ago and remember having a wonderful stay. We plan to do some biking in the area, weather permitting, and then we have concert tickets at CMAC for Saturday and Sunday night. Saturday night the RPO is performing, with a big finale of the 1812 Overture including cannons and fireworks! Always a crowd-pleaser! On Sunday night we will be hearing/seeing Sheryl Crow. I've been listening to her latest album so I can sing along!!! We'll come back early Monday morning so Jim can go to work. It should be a fun weekend. 

The past couple of days have been filled with lots of household chores. I won't bore you with the details. I did go to a local yarn shop for a morning of spinning yesterday and that was most enjoyable. It seems the only time I get to spin is when I go to this shop on Wednesday mornings.

Tucker called tonight and was on cloud nine because he just bought a new guitar. I will post a photo when he sends one. It is a Martin something or other model and he was anxious to make some music with it. I am including a photo that Tucker sent last week while I was riding my bike. This photo is from a place he called Big Indian. 


Time to think about what I've forgotten to pack. 

Hope all is well. 

No comments: