Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Toy

My new iPod arrived today - an iPod Touch! When the Kuehl's were here for Christmas dinner, Liz brought along her brand new iPod Touch and it was a very impressive toy! In addition to playing all my music, I can use it to surf the internet if I have access to wireless internet! It is really slick to use and I am looking forward to learning all that it can do and how to do it. I downloaded an 85 page manual from Apple that will tell me all that the iPod Touch can do. The first photo is of the screen that shows when the iPod is turned on. The icons give me the choices of what I can do. The second photo is of my blog, using our wireless internet. There are quick little finger movements I can do on the screen to enlarge or reduce the website I am reading. It has a keyboard if I need to type something and it changes the view from either vertical or horizontal. Like I said, it is really slick! If you gave me money for Christmas, this is what I bought with that money. Thank you very much. I think Jim thinks this was a much better purchase than the yarn I might have bought with my Christmas money!

This afternoon I returned to my Weight Watchers meetings after a 6 month absence and gaining back a chunk (but not all) of the weight I had lost. It feels good to be back on the wagon again. Now I am back to counting points and looking longingly at cookies!

Time to go play with my new iPod. 

Hope all is well.


No comments: