Monday, July 20, 2009

Off the River

Liz and I finished our river trip this afternoon and in a word, it was wonderful! The weather was great and the people were wonderful.

I will post more completely when I get home and can include some photos. I am posting this entry from the computers at the Holiday Inn in Mc Call, Idaho.

I fly home tomorrow, arriving just after midnight.

So watch for my trip notes in the next few days, but know the trip exceeded my expectations! I'm pretty tired so I am going to clean up my hotel room and go to bed early.

I see from my blog that today is my blogversary! 2 years and counting! Thank you to all who have read this blog and encouraged me to continue.

Hope all is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing you in ROchester in a couple of days. Glad you had a great trip.